1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merry Christmas in jail for Charlie Sheen

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Dec 25, 2009.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

There's a Christmas song just for Charlie ...

http://www.veoh.com/collection/Asleep-at-the-WheelMusic-Videos/watch/v18419194Wp5ZsJX8

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

Many times, you make jackass appear smart.
    Anyway, I didn't personally like the way Charlie screwed over Denise Richards. I understand now, Charlie's blood alcohollevel was .04 and her's a whopping 1.3.

3. Mr7134

Mr7134 Member

I know nothing about blood alcohol levels and what they mean in real terms. How many regular sized bottles of 5% beer does a 1.3 represent and how many does 0.4? I understand that size, sex and weight play a factor. However, roughly how many for an average sized person?

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

First of all, her BAC was .13, not 1.3. Someone intent on drinking themselves to death would accomplish this goal before getting even halfway to 1.3. But that's Driptacular for you, never letting the facts get in the way of a thoughtless and poorly spelled rant.

Second, there's not much to understand about the varying BACs other than she was three times more intoxicated than he was. How that relates to their alleged behaviour, I don't know. I'm sure Drip will pretend like he knows, though.

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

How would I know?

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Well, that's my point.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Um, thanks?

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Colorado is one of those states where if the cops are called on a domestic abuse case, somebody has to get arrested. There have been a few athletes (Patrick Roy, I think...) who have had to be arrested after a something that would not have been considered abuse anywhere else.

Not saying that's the case here, but it is interesting.

I'm just amazed that people still drink. Does anything good come from it?

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Legalize the herb, and Coors goes bankrupt within the year.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, you don't hear too many stories of people getting baked and then beating up their spouses.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Nah, but I'm sure alcohol is to blame for all the problems in Juarez and other border towns in Mexico.

12. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Shawn Kemp just laughed at that.

Draft saved Draft deleted