1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Memphis/UT

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

More like a fan of facts.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

HP knows of what he speaks, and he's on the money with his assessment of the Vols (much as my anti-SEC self hates to admit it).

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

And lover of all things SEC

4. Hammer Pants

And hater of all things Jersey.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Remember that next fall before you start telling us how great Knowshon Moreno is

6. Hammer Pants

I won't have to say one word about that guy. He's one of you Northern people, so he'll get some media coverage in the land of cold weather and cold people.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

And indoor plumbing.

8. Hammer Pants

Overrated.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

But warm in the winter

10. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

You think?

11. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

It wasn't a typical UT game last night.

UT respected the speed and verticalness of Mempho's game and therefore neutralized the Kitty Kats. They fouled smart and didn't do as much intense full-court press as they normally do. UT's game morphs a little more each week, upward.

Memphis was taken out of their game for a variety of reasons, and was not nearly as high-flying as you see on SportsCenter. I couldn't be happier for the men in orange.

12. rube

rube Active Member

I'm a pretty big Knowshon fan actually. But maybe it's because I'm one of those Northerners you speak of. I guess those of us who enjoy the civilized life feel the need to stick together ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted