1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mel Gibson's new chick...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

In other words, you're too old for this shit?? :D

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I wonder if he calls her "sugar tits" in bed.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That made me crack-up and spit my milk out.

4. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

OctoSana and Mad Mel's never-ending custody battle dipped into donkey punch territory when she testified in front of a judge on Tuesday that he regularly brought the beat down on her during sex. TMZ reports that OctoSana testified under oath that whenever Mel's little Nazi soldier refused to do the Hitler salute, he'd whoop her ass to get it up.

OctoSana has already told the L.A. County Sheriff's Department that Mel hit her during a fight on January 6 of last year, but apparently she never mentioned that he likes to punch his way to a boner. There's no evidence that proves OctoSana is telling the truth, and vice versa. This has caused some to throw her a "you shifty little..." side-eye.

Who to believe... Who to believes.... This is one of those "crazy said, crazy said" things. But the real truth is, if you had to have f Mel Gibson, you'd probably punch yourself in the face before, during and after, so I don't think her claims are that far off.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/40299

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I guess Mia found the cast for "Fucking and Punching."

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I guess D_B found the cast for "Get Your Fucking Garbage Off This Board and Go Back to Boomville."

7. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Wearing nothing but black lingerie, black face-paint and black nipple tape, Stella Mouzi was photographed during a gothic fetish performance back in 2010 -- sharing the stage with another young woman who calls herself "Whippy."
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/mel-gibson-stella-mouzi-bondage-s-and-m-model-photos-pictures-nipple-tape-leather-breasts-boobs/

Draft saved Draft deleted