1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meghan McCain's Twitter Photo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Just about anyone with a C-cup or bigger can push them up and make them look like that. Don't get me wrong, she's got a great rack, but having seen her on plenty of shows, she does not look like they're not in proportion with her body.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Mizzou know his boobs.

3. In my brief time as a part of Tweetnation (don't judge me), I've seen a girl put an ex on front street with a twitpic of his head (the one attacked to his neck) between her legs and a Twitpic of two people having sex in the bathroom during Virginia Tech's homecoming game. Meghan McCain's top does not even make me blink an eye. Folks need to chill out.

4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Twitter: Desensitizing men to large breasts.

I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

5. Definitely set myself up for that one :D

7. Lugnuts

I'm just messin' with ya. I see your point. I didn't know all that stuff was happening on Twitter. ;D

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So you are saying that Twitter could be useful for men who have trouble looking women in the eye?

9. Lugnuts

I guess I was under the impression that boobs never get ho hum for you people.

And you know... Deep down I think that's the way it should be. So fuck Twitter. ;D

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I cannot speak for the rest of my half of the species, but I can't imagine boobs ever becoming ho-hum for me :)

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Lugnuts, show us your Tweets.

12. EE94

EE94 Guest

Has anyone noted the potential irony of her pic, with her holding the Warhol book?

Is she not making some kind of a statement?

Draft saved Draft deleted