1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Megan Fox as Catwoman?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Aug 26, 2009.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

And while we are at it...

This is what Batman should look like and sound like.

[​IMG]

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I just read something that said that after Dark Knight came out Nolan wanted Jolie or Johansson for Catwoman.

That was before Johansson was cast in Iron Man 2.

Apparently the others they were/are talking about are Rachel Weisz and Eliza Dushku.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Eliza Dushku isn't any better as an actress than Milla Jovovich.

4. Mizzougrad96

Dushku isn't the best actress. She is as hot as any actress working though...

Weisz is intriguing. I think she's pushing 40, but doesn't look it in my opinion and is a better actress than anyone mentioned so far.

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

nah, not smoldering at all.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Mizzougrad96

I love Beckinsale, but that's a really old picture. I think she could pull it off.

7. 93Devil

It's Catwoman not Catgirl.

That's just my own opinion, though.

8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

She passes the hot test, but she's too young. I thought catwoman was supposed to be this sophisticated and mysterious chick with a past that turned her into catwoman. Fox seems too young to pull that off (and I have no idea if she has the acting chops). To me, Angelina Jolie seems like the person who born to play that role.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Thank. You. Buck.

brb.

:)

10. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Really?
    I love the Dark Knight but am not super familiar with the comic book. How and when did they foreshadow Catwoman and Riddler?

11. Mizzougrad96

Beckinsale isn't too young. If anything, she could be hurt by playing too many mom roles recently (Click, etc...) for people to think she could pull off Catwoman.

I love Hathaway, but I'm not convinced she could pull off a role that dark, even after Rachel Getting Married.

12. 93Devil

Beckinsale could pull off Bruce Wayne's love interest. Remember, Catwoman is a villian, at least if the director goes the traditional route with her character.

Beckinsale looks like too nice person.

Draft saved Draft deleted