1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Media relations contacts thread

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by hockeybeat, Jan 15, 2009.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Anybody have a working theory on how the MLB e-mail addresses are set up?

2. beltranpedro05

beltranpedro05 New Member

This is great stuff guys. Instant access to tough information. Thanks everyone!

3. mattycmsb

mattycmsb New Member

Well, interesting question. The answer is basically however I team wants to set them up, form what I gather. It's not universal in anyway.

4. Schottey

Schottey Guest

Anyone have contact info for the NHLPA?

5. fftv

fftv New Member

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get into sports venues across the nation to tape a tv show I created. I am new to the industry and curious if anyone might be able to show me how to get into a venue to do such a thing.

Should I be contacting the Teams PR departments, the venue security staff etc? I have no idea and kinda running blind.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

6. Blake1288

Blake1288 New Member

Anything for Michigan State University?

7. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Just search the MSU sports site. I did it as an undergrad. There is a contacts list if you look hard enough.

8. Matt Stephens

Matt Stephens Well-Known Member

All universities should have a list on their Web sites. Look for an inside athletics tab or something with "Faculty" or "Staff Directory"

9. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

Most teams use a first-initial/last-name@teamwebsite.com structure. The Royals are different, I know (first name.last name), though I can't remember any others offhand.

So say Matt Stephens right above me on this thread worked for the Diamondbacks ... MStephens@DBacks.com.

10. samstonz77

samstonz77 New Member

do not be harsh ..... every one have right to comment

11. mrbio

mrbio Member

anyone have a contact email or ph# for Toronto Blue Jays? Need to interview Roberto Alomar. Thanks,

12. smith_kb

smith_kb New Member

MrBio:

I would contact either Kendra Hunter or Sue Mallabon (416-341-1000) with the VP for Communication Office with the Blue Jays. They usually handle all player requests that I have seen.

Draft saved Draft deleted