1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meanwhile, Over In The Party Of The Grown-Ups...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

A politician looking for votes?

Here are my questions about Romney's trip to KFC: Did he get Original or Extra Crispy? Sweet tea or that vile shit Yankees try to pass off as iced tea unsweet tea?

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I like fried pickles covered in Tabasco with ranch dressing on the side, I was born in Alabama and I have most of the recordings made by Waylon Jennings. Based on this, I should be Emperor of the United States. My political platform means nothing. I tried tofu once when I was in college, but I spit it out.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

From the photo it looks crispy with a side of beans and mashed taters. And Inky, Mormons don't drink tea, so I'd guess he didn't order the tea, best guess, water or maybe Sierra Mist.

4. You'll not have my vote, rube.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And that's why the Latter Day Saints struggle to convert people in the South.

6. writing irish

My People's Army of the Shamelessly Uncouth doesn't need the degenerate, doddering bicoastal elite. The days of Gore Vidal and John Kenneth Galbraith have long since passed. Remember the Falangist cry: "Death to intelligence!" We'll lock you big-city intellectuals in a dungeon with neither a glass of sherry nor a Dick Cavett re-run in sight.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Crass warfare?

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Sounds like a bigoted statement to me....against rural people.

9. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Hey hey hey, watch it!

And Fenian--try okra tempura. Better than regular fried, especially with the tempura sauce and grated daikon.

10. writing irish

You will be forced to watch every Hank Jr. Monday Night Football intro sequence ever broadcast over and over and over until your classically-educated brains turn to froth and leak out your ears. We will feed the corpses to our dogs and celebrate your demise with a repast of possum and Jim Beam.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I love fried okra and I make excellent hoppin' john.

12. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Possum's way too fatty. I'll be listening to John Fogarty, eating fried squirrel and drinking George Dickel.

My cat only eats bacon, so he won't be repasting on Stalinists any time soon. My old dog Wolf died of an overdose.

Draft saved Draft deleted