1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

McGriddles Girl sighting

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FishHack76, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

This thread is, without a doubt, SportsJournalists.com's Masturbation Nation's most pathetic moment. And that's mining some Laff-O-Lympics-level patheticism right there.

Choosy mothers chose Jif, but when it comes to hand-oiling the skin flute, SportsJournalists.com Masturbation Nation is about as choosy a crack whore at a Louis Anderson impersonator convention. If there was such a horrid thing.

Seriously I can't decide which is less likely. Whether someone from SportsJournalists.com Masturbation Nation would show any restraint five-finger bobbin' their throbbin' goblin to ANY random commercial spokeswoman, or if that same crack whore would hesitate to do a threesome with Billy and Benny McCrary, aka, the morbidly fat ass twins from the Guinness Book of World Records books of my youth.

[​IMG]

Here's a rear view for those of you SportsJournalists.com Masturbation Nation members who don't mind the men and prefer Madagascar-sized junk in your trunk.

[​IMG]

Thank the Lord above June Allyson is no longer with us. Lord knows what depths of hellish depravity SportsJournalists.com Masturbation Nation would reach when you combine Depend undergarments, coprophilia and an octogenarian woman who deserves far better.

Seriously, gentlemen, you need to save your spooge for more worthy inspiration. McGriddles whatever-the-fuck-her-name-is isn't, and never has been, that attractive ... unless you're into yanking your doodle to amphibians.

Good God. Don't answer that.

2. [​IMG]
    I'm lovin' it!

Draft saved Draft deleted