1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mayor Bloomberg Creates A Buzz

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Trojan has a promotion going on in NYC offering free vibrators. Because of all the commotion and traffic that the events have created, The Mayor at first pulled the plug but then reconsidered after being inundated with complaints from anxious females.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/free_vibrators_on_again_oh_yes_iiVVTpUMBp3XMwR6Aya7UJ

No big gulps or trans fats but vibrators for all. I guess they are good for your health in the Mayors eyes.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

To each his (well her) own, I guess, but I'm reminded of one of my favorite lines from "The Rock": "What kinda fucked up tour is this?"

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Bloomberg has lost his mind:

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

From the Post story:

One of the men in line, Homer Turgeon, Heywood Jablome, 24, planned to make use of his vibrator as a somewhat unusual family gift.

“It’s for my mother,” the 24-year-old Manhattan law student said. “She’s a dear, sweet woman. I’ll mail it to her in Washington.”

5. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

New Yorkers have small dicks?

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

6!

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Yes, but the little man in the box thinks treats her like a 10. Sometimes an 11.

8. Boom_70

She looks a little like Elaine Benes

9. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

Seriously?

10. Boom_70

Not really but at least the look that Elaine might give upon picking up a vibrator. Would have been a great Seinfeld episode, complete with Mayor Bloomberg.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

The "6" is so not funny. Never really was, really isn't anymore. Time to move on from that one.

12. Boom_70

You sound like Mayor Bloomberg. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted