1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maybe The Greatest Thing I've Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Philosopher, Jul 12, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Believe me, if I ever find out, this will be the first place I stop. :D

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I know the this thread is useless without pictures line is coming up, so here ya are, BYH.

[​IMG]

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Would you spend $40 a day? (I feel like Steve Carell answering questions with questions in 40-Year-Old Virgin)

4. KP

KP Active Member

You have to be able to last 30 minutes to get with Rach.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

It wasn't really intended to be cryptic.

All I meant was that I've defended sc on here before and felt like a white knight of sorts while doing it. And when I said bring on the heat, it was a tacit acknowledgement that I'd gone too far and wasn't going to run and hide for whatever anyone wanted to throw at me for saying it.

And I'll apologize right now for what I said. It was out of line and undeserved. I'm sorry.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

too many words in that first one. The period goes after grouchy!

7. sportsed

sportsed Guest

That looks like Rachael's face pasted onto Colby Smoulders' body. It's like the episode of the office where they kept fucking up the group photo, so Carrell does something about it because he's REALLY good at Photoshop.

If I had to go out with Rachael Ray I'd douse myself in EVOO and light myself afire.

8. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Great damn find.
    Incredible.
    I will be downloading that song.

9. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

That's what I was going to say (only you said it first).

Cute girl, but you can see that (and more) for a dollar in most adult clubs (not that I would know anything about those type of places).

Draft saved Draft deleted