1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maybe The Greatest Thing I've Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Philosopher, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

A friend emailed me this link, and I was blown away.  Anyone seen this chick before?  Wow.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3101836263624326712

(Link could be NSFW - no nudity but loud music and a beautiful dancing French girl)

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alizee

Probably my favorite part. She has allegedly maintained a "squeaky clean public image," but she is getting married in Vegas a few months after meeting some guy. Nice.

3. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

After reading that page, I'm a bit creeped out because she was probably underage when that was filmed.

But still, wow.

(And ya, I'm sure she's trash in real life. But what a performance.)

4. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Don't be a francophobe, Phil !

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You need to get out more if that's the greatest thing you've ever seen.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

With the internet (and coming home to look at our wives :D ) we have seen alot of incredible girls. I will say, this girl mesmerized me and I wasn't even going to click on it.

She's pretty mesmerizing. A cut above.

And born in 1984. I hope that video is less than 4 years old.

7. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

She's certainly good looking, but you can see a lot of girls roughly as attractive walking around on college campuses any day of the week.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Not moving like that.

9. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

Geez moddy, you're grouchy today :p

I was skeptical too, but wow those are some great moves. That is all. 8)

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

SJ's Masturbation Squad: The members who continually ogle and pathetically drool over women they have no shot at, no chance of meeting, and no chance of scoring with even if they did. Usually congregating in threads devoted to Food Network personalities, they are not exclusive to that domain. They develop an unnatural devotion to the McGriddles and Tiny House girls, and you can boil hot dogs for the entire population of Liechtenstein with the heat given off by their oft-abused palms. They have NSFW stored in their short-cut keys.

Oops. Wrong thread.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Might add that these are also often the guys who critique famous women and refer to Rachel Ray and others as having a big butt, even though most of them would never even have the balls to speak to a woman that attractive, let alone have a shot of dating her. :p

12. sportsed

sportsed Guest

Shakira and Nelly Furtado both have her lapped.

Draft saved Draft deleted