1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

May I have a McGangBang?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hate-Miser2, Mar 31, 2010.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

my mom let me stay home today

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Wondered how this thread got to 3 pages so fast.

And I'll beg to disagree with Urban Dictionary--gang bang is a universal sexual term--not something primarily attributable to a certain ethnicity or other restrictive classification.

And can we call the special sauce McSplooge?

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Since I am now helping to fund health care I am going to start telling people in line at McDonalds to skip the Big Mac and fries and order a salad and some apple slices.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If you end up helping fumd green technology, will you discourage people from Hummers?

5. Boom_70

don't you mean "fund"

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

you live for these moments, don't you?

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Glad
    I'm concerned with the anti-Muslim connotation of such a sandwich.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'll leave it at this(maybe), I would say the overwhelming majority of people do not believe it to be a legitimate question, despite what urban dictionary might say. You seem to be the only one to have thought that this could be racist, I guess if you look deep enough into anything you can probably conjure up a lot of things that could be potentially construed as racist, sexist or misogynist. But why the hell look so deep. Now, I know I'm only 12 but McGanbang made me laugh and I doubt even Al Sharpton gives a shit.

9. Boom_70

It's like catnip to me

10. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Boom, perhaps you could link the black taco thread for Waylon?

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Juvenile on a gangbang thread, I have to ask what the hell were you expecting? Wow, are you sensitve if you think that is out of line.

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

It's clear and obvious that it was meant as a joke, the outter patties are gangbanging the inner patties. Nothing to do with race. Just a little play on words fun. You are getting way too worked up.

Draft saved Draft deleted