1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

May I have a McGangBang?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hate-Miser2, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What if they refused to make it so you had to order them separately and McGangBang yourself. Would that be wrong? What would the kitten tally be?

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

you've got to be kidding me, you are looking way to deep into something called a MCGangbang.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think they should use McThreesome. "McGangBang sounds to violent.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I just screwed up and ordered a McDriveBy. I've got special sauce all over my grill.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It's being called that by idiots on YouTube -- not by McDonald's.

6. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

seems the proper way to make it would be with two McRibs instead of burgers.

it would be sloppy and you have the chick(en) getting porked on both the top and bottom.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Anthony Bourdain went to Chicago and visited the Silver Palm restaurant. He had the Three Little Pigs Sandwich: smoked ham, a breaded pork cutlet, two strips of bacon, and two fried eggs, blanketed in a thick coat of gruyere, all on a brioche bun.

Bourdain is blown away, and drops tons of praise: "This is a work of genius, in an evil way.... A two-fisted symphony of pork, cheese, fat, and starch... that sandwich is the greatest sandwich in America. This is the apex of the sandwich-making art... the sandwich that dreams are made of."

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/02/bourdain-calls-three-little-pigs-sandwich-greatest-sandwich-in-america-video/

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Never thought I'd see the day where McDonalds has to rip off In N Out Burger.

It sounds interesting. I might be too embarrassed to drive up to McDonalds and order one.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

you do know what a gangbang is don't you?

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Please explain.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I think we need to invent a sandwich called the McCurbstomp. I don't know what it would involve, it just sounds cool.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Waylon, you sound like you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with.

Draft saved Draft deleted