1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

May 21: What will you be doing?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by gingerbread, May 16, 2011.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Saturday's my day off, so don't expect me to update the Website if I'm the only one around.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Just thinking, I just bought new white jeans, can I wear them before Memorial Day, considering the circumstance? Otherwise I guess I should return them.

3. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

AQB will still be grounded.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If this shit does go down I'm going Woody Harrelson in Zombieland on all of these fucks.

5. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Same here, only in Madison, Wis. I'll be working on my streak of dozens of mysterious absences when it's time to throw the garter. I'm not going anywhere near that thing.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The classic Gannett hed.

7. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

You mean we can get Chik-Fil-A on Sundays now?

8. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

An end-of-the-world FAQ sheet, including what happens to your pets (not good, unless they're kenneled by Eternal Earthbound Pets), and the significance of exploding watermelons in China.
    Also, it's the gay's fault.

But good news Dyno, as you and the passengers are flying through space!: The Earth will stick around for a few more months of "chaos and awful suffering" before being obliterated Oct. 21.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/hottopics/detail?entry_id=89183

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

...and you will be stuck with the fat, sweaty, mouth-breathers on either side :D

10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

[​IMG]

"I think I'll have a drink."

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

If Night of the Comet has taught me anything, it's that I will survive global doom by falling asleep in the projection room of a movie theatre, and that I will be able to mostly shop unbothered by zombies at the mall thereafter.

12. ShiptoShore

ShiptoShore Member

Possibly taking track results over the phone.

Dear World: If you're gonna end, do it mid-afternoon... 5 p.m. latest.

Draft saved Draft deleted