1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maxim's Top 5 "unsexiest" women

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Parker has had some horrible hairdos recently.

I saw her in a bar with Broderick about 10 years ago and she was not unattractive by any means.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

4. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

I'd add Sarah Silverman to that list as well. She's the answer to what would John Elway look like if he were a woman.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Ease back from the crack pipe, bud.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Fuck that. She is amazing. I'd consider giving Jimmy Kimmel a tug if it meant I could sleep with Sarah Silverman.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

[​IMG]

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

9. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I thought I was in the minority in Sarah Silverman. Sure, her head is somewhat oblong, but she has beautiful hair and nice features.

10. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

OK, I give up. Who the hell is that?

And for those bringing up Roseanne, Rosie, Bernhard -- I believe Maxim was going for women who are, or at one time were, considered sexy by a sizable segment of the male population.

11. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

12. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I don't have a strong opinion regarding any of the picks, but it bears noting that Maxim has one of the most consistently assholish, hateful editorial tones of any major magazine.

If a copy of Maxim survives whatever sort of cataclysm ends up destroying our civilization, a distant-future archeologist who unearthed it would discover a Rosetta Stone of what was wrong with the late 20th/early 21st centuries.

Draft saved Draft deleted