1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maurice Clarett Arrested -- Again.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D.Sanchez, Aug 9, 2006.

1. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

2. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Wonder if he's wishing he had just quietly accepted the suspension instead of raising the ruckus that ruined his career?

3. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

"Officers used Mace to subdue Clarett after a stun gun was ineffective because the former Fiesta Bowl star was wearing a bullet-resistant vest, Sgt. Michael Woods said." - from the AP story

Mine's at the cleaners.

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Repeat after me:
    I will not fight an unwinnable battle against the NCAA, drop off the football map, rob people at gunpoint and invest in bullet-proof vests.
    I will not fight an unwinnable battle against the NCAA, drop off the football map, rob people at gunpoint and invest in bullet-proof vests.

5. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Doesn't the word "again" belong at the end of that sentence?

6. Ben Bernanke

Ben Bernanke Guest

If the body armor doesn't fit, you must acquit.

7. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Short of killing someone (I'm sure that's in the plans), could this kid fuck up any more?

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

He could hook up with Paris Hilton.

Or sign with the Browns.

9. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Good grief, A_QB! Don't give him any ideas! :eek:

10. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

He could start hanging out with Shawn Kemp.
    He could go to the CFL to play football.
    He could co-star in Road House III.

11. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Rocky 7?

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Please. Clarett has "Bengals" written all over him.

Draft saved Draft deleted