1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maualaga 'apologizes' to Erin Andrews

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flash, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. My brother is dating someone he works with. Should he send Bill Clinton a thank-you card?

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

True. I just couldn't pass up the slam dunk regarding Navratilova.

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Wrong again genius.

Please go back and read the entire thread before you start shooting off your mouth.

The start of the discussion had a few Ben Stone wannabe's trying to claim that this is the same as sexual harassment in the workplace, no different than sally from the copy room and billy from shipping and receiving.

There was even a discussion of prosecuting him for this.

Please, stop trying to make arguments without knowing the full context of the discussion, you make it embarassingly easy to dismiss your thoughts.

4. zag -- Not for nothing, but you are aware that Linda Tripp told Ken Starr that she thought Willey was lying, right?

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

And when Jones and Willey allegedly said "no" to Clinton's alleged sexual advances.

It wasn't like Jones of Willey had Clinton dry humping them on national TV.
    Just slightly different cases. That's all I'm saying.

And outtie, I was hoping someone would take the ball and run with it. Nice work.
    But do not deny my attractiveness and overwhelming sexuality.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I am just taken with how much experience Zag must have working with Erin Andrews to be able to speak so very clearly about how she goes about her job and the way in which she handles herself both before and during broadcasts.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Actually, it wasn't so much a slam dunk as it was pointing out the obvious that Jay Farrar had intended.

8. zagoshe

Oh, right, right, I forgot Willey is the only woman who has ever accused Bill Clinton of something unsavory......LOL

And Linda Tripp now has credibiltiy with you Clintonite, or was she only telling the truth when she said something that was favorable to the former presidet?

I am just trying to get it straight.... LOL

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Are we still talking about the Rose Bowl incident?

10. zagoshe

I've actually said very little about Erin Andrews specifically other than some observations I've made and some things I've read about incidents involving her and whatnot.

In fact we've moved the discussion to a much more general discussion of reporters and sexual harrasment.

11. zagoshe

No, it was much better that he dry-humped and groped them in the privacy of his office.....

Geez, some of you are just being ridiculous.

12. Apparently, you weren't.
    OK.
    How's that copy of the Chronicles doing? Dog-eared yet? What's happening with the Jerry Pike investigation, and the Mena Airport scandal? Vince Foster still dead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.