1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maualaga 'apologizes' to Erin Andrews

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flash, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

You made a very specific claim, that sexual harassment cases are more difficult to prosecute because of Bill Clinton. I'd be satisfied if you provided just one article to back that claim. I'm trying to figure out if, in addition to being irrelevant, your statement is also untrue.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Well let me see the first third ones are the same exact observation because certain posters around here have trouble with comprehension -- or didn't you catch that?

The second one was in general and I stand by my statements, I've spoken very little specifically about her and far more in general terms because the subject of her bores me to tears.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I saw that. I just didn't take them seriously. But at least they were arguing the severity of the act, which was on topic.

You're trying to turn it into a political pissing match, which is off topic. Your real issue with my post is you don't like having your own hypocrisy pointed out.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Holy shit, zag.

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I'm going to call Erin Andrews and have her dry hump Zag.
    In public and on national TV.
    That would be awesome.

6. zagoshe

If you are interested in finding the truth there is a very well-written book by a very well-respected professor on this very subject and I am sure you have the resources and knowledge to find it and read it.

But again, you are not interested in the truth, you are interested in trying to play "gotcha" because you don't like my opinion.

Which is the same reason IJAG is trying now to take two sentences out like 1000 and turn it into "boy he seems to have a lot to say about a specific person" and mostly because she hasn't been able to sway my opinion that this "incident" was not worthy of the outrage it has caused.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Which is a lot of words that say, "I've got jackshit, but I sure do like to yap a lot!"

8. zagoshe

Oh yes, they weren't being serious when they were trying to compare this to a workplace incident. That's brilliant.

And my real issue with your post is the same reason every poster on here takes exception to every one of your posts -- it makes no sense.

9. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Back it up, zag. Your shit is looking weak.

10. I'm going to call the FBI on you immediately.

And this little nugget...
    "a very well-written book by a very well-respected professor on this very subject"
    ...reminds me of all those Enquirer pieces about Bigfoot that quote, "respected European scientists" who never get named.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

You're as clueless about me and my heroes as you are about this topic.

12. zagoshe

I've already told you there is a very good book written about this subject. And you continue to prove with every post you are not interested in finding out the truth about any of this, you are merely interested in badgering me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.