1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mass shootings in New Zealand mosques

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Mar 14, 2019.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

it's true once angry violent weirdos start getting laid they become well-adjusted contributors to society guns don't kill people dead sperm buildup kills people

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Don't incels also hate call girls as well and consider them whores?

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yes. They want to sleep with 10s who are virgins. Any 6 who is attracted to them is a dirty whore.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

if they wouldn't show up for the in-call when i was in the middle of a raid boss battle i would like them much more please whore don't take my guns

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

These stories numb me. Beyond sadness and outrage. Less than two years ago 63 people were murdered in a single shooting in Vegas and our country hasn't done anything. Not even voted on a law to show we want to try to make these things from happening. There have been shootings since, and many, many before with similar high totals that should leave scars that mark a community forever. It's like watching a kid with a book of matches in one hand and a gallon of gas in the other and expressing surprise when something bad happens. And then not getting out of your chair when you see another kid with matches and a gallon of gas.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Gun laws will shift, and shift hard. Give it a decade. Maybe not even. It's coming.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Unless you're New Zealand, where they, apparently, will get it done in less than two weeks. Meanwhile in America, it's "thoughts and prayers" and "it's too soon to talk about it."

garrow, Baron Scicluna and Gutter like this.
  11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

The New Zealand response to this massacre and the American response to its dozens of massacres should anger and depress every right-thinking American. It's a fucking disgrace. The lousy system is bought and paid for with blood. How Sandy Hook didn't change a fucking thing, I will never understand.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I’m still surprised the GOP baseball field shooting didn’t make them think a little harder about reform.

Draft saved Draft deleted