1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mass Murder by Shooting Spree Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I don't.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The guy who cheered on the Moncton shooter also applauded the Las Vegas shooters. He just wished they didn't kill themselves.

http://www.christophercantwell.com/2014/06/08/dead-men-dont-start-revolutions/

On what planet is shooting two people having lunch "self defense"?
    Heck, on what planet is shooting a police officer under any circumstances "self defense"?

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Stop giving troll websites links and hits.

4. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Then your money will be mine soon.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Oh, it's an overrated shithole, but it's not as violent as it used to be.

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

If this turns out to be true, and these two shot themselves shortly after they were engaged by a conceal carry civilian, the NRA and that wing of nuts will never let anyone forget it. This will go down as evidence we should all pack heat and that all businesses should allow it, however twisted that logic is. The fact that two armed cops were among the dead will be ignored.

Honestly even a whisper that it happened that way is enough to have it echoing around the internet for a decade.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'm scared that some posters here might own shitty cars.

8. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The news is all over the place on this, probably because nothing is confirmed. There's reports the concealed carry holder shot one of the shooters. There's reports the concealed carry holder shot at the shooters, who shot back and made him the third person killed. Of course, there are people already giving the concealed carry holder credit for stopping more shootings.

All of this, of course, means we have no idea yet what happened.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Where do you find this nonsense? Seriously, I know you have a go to source for this stuff, what is it?

10. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

https://lptexas.org/state-platform

11. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Only one? Firearm that is.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Why isn't anybody saying what happened in Vegas was a terrorist attack? Because that's exactly what it was.

Draft saved Draft deleted