1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Martha on Letterman

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Sep 12, 2006.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Admittedly, Dave has lost a little something off his fastball, but tonight reminded me of why he's cracked me up for so long.

Doing a segment with Martha Stewart, he mentions -- somewhat facetiously -- how he considered homeschooling his kid because of the terrible school lunches. She says she doesn't agree with homeschooling and points out he'd never be home enough to homeschool the lad.

Dave concedes that he sends the kid nursery school.
    Martha (somewhat sarcastically): Well, I'm just glad he got out of the house.
    Dave (without missing a beat, even more sarcastically): I'm just glad YOU got out of the house.

You probably had to see it, but it was perfect.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Is it me, or is there something really hot about Martha Stewart?

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It's you.

4. bigpern23

Seems to me she was probably hot in her prime, but that time has passed (for me, a twentysomething, anyway).

5. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

No, she's totally hot.

6. Skeptic Tank

Skeptic Tank Member

Letterman was definitely on last night. There was also a classic Dave moment when Martha licked the jelly off his fingers (you had to see it) and he made one of those little faces.

He also seemed to take great glee in nailing Justin Timberlake to the wall on his girlfriend, the Super Bowl, smoking dope in Amsterdam, etc. Really had the kid on edge and spluttering.

7. joe king

joe king Active Member

Hey, I posted a thread on this months ago. I was watching a 15-year-old video of Martha's on remodeling the house (Mrs. King had some ideas about doing some work around here -- fortunately that faded quickly) -- and she was quite attractive. It turns out that in her younger days, she was smokin'. She was a model -- a Breck girl, no less. I didn't see her last night, but even now, she has her moments.

8. bigpern23

That was excellent. Timberlake took it well, seemed to have fun with it, but he was in no way prepared for the hilarity that Dave dumped on him.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I've not doubt that Martha would be quite a romp. But I get the sense when it was over, she would gut you with a watermelon spoon and eat your steaming entrails.

10. bigpern23

Great. Now there's turkey sangwich on my screen.

11. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Martha's daughter is pretty good-looking -- she's in her late 20s/early 30s -- and I think she's bi. How hot is THAT!

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Actually, she'd find a way to add a bit of filligre to your entrails. Martha's gotta dress things up. And that being said, Marth would be a pretty good "take me on the set under the hot kleig lights while I'm doing a table arrangement of violets" kind of session.

Draft saved Draft deleted