1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mario Lopez

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Babe Didrikson, Sep 20, 2006.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Sympathy vote? SYMPATHY VOTE?!?!? I know you're not dissing The Sprain.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I hope the dude busts an ankle, Jason Kendall style. He fucking cheated on the Doritos girl for christ sakes.

[​IMG]

That alone is worth a lifetime of pain.

If anything, Lopez should try out for the UFC. ;D

3. Wasn't it reportedly with a guy?

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Damn right it was the sympathy vote! All Turtle did was throw her crutches to the side and hop around ... with dumbass Screech mmm-boping around from side to side. Shit, even Morris (who couldn't dance a lick to start) and Spano were better than those two.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I read somewhere that she caught him with another guy. I remember Danny Bonaduce making some reference to Lopez as "a fag" on the radio. I think he worked with Lopez on that "View for Men" show that lasted about a month...

I'm sure doing well on Dancing with the Stars won't help that rumor.

6. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I've interviewed a number of celebrities in my time... I've always found the mid- to lower-level celebrities are far, far more self-important and arrogant than those who have struck it HUGE.

7. Mizzougrad96

I've experienced the same thing. I've been fortunate enough to meet a handful of A-list celebrities over the years at games or SB parties and for the most part they were all cool... I sat next to the host of The Bachelor on a flight and he was a complete dick to everyone who approached him...

Bruce Willis is willing to talk Moonlighting with me at a Super Bowl party, but a fucking reality host tells a flight attendant to stick it when she asks for an autograph...

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

If we're going to bust A.C. Slater, which I'm all in favor of doing, shouldn't we also bust Joey Lawrence?

9. Mizzougrad96

Hey man... That's Joe Lawrence...

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Not according to the Dancing with the Stars Web site.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/bios/3/joey_lawrence.html

Check out his mug shot

[​IMG]

WHOA!

11. Also known as Joseph Lawrence. Woah!

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not that I've watched the show, but I heard Emmitt Smith should win, that he's been the surprise of the season.

Draft saved Draft deleted