1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man time is flying!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Mar 9, 2008.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Alone again, as usual

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

Mikey's theme song.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Funny thing about the bedroom clocks.

My wife has a clock on her side of the bed and always changes it when the time changes.

The clock on my side of the bed, which I unfailingly ignore in favor of the clock and alarm functions on my phone, stays on Daylight Saving Time all year around.

It's a mild corollary, I suppose, to the notion that even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That reminds me. I need to change my GPS' and my car's clock. Tomorrow's gonna suck.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

My computer just changed and I realized I should probably go to bed soon. Not that I have any thing to do before 1:30 p.m., but shit, it is suddenly 3:20 a.m.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Damn, the board suddenly got dead.
    I blame Daylight Saving.
    Of course, I won't be mad at all tomorrow at 5 p.m. when the sun is still shining and it is warm.

7. When she was young, my mother famously (in my family anyway) asked her father how the plants would get enough sunlight during daylight savings time.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

For me, it was to watch KU-Texas A&M and UNC-Duke on DVR. And to count the ways UCLA should have lost another game, catching up on those highlights. I would have watched some of Belmont and Austin Peay clinch spots in the NCAA Tournament, but seeing as to how those were 20-point games, I just deleted those and called it good. I've seen enough basketball tonight.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Something achieved by people who aren't obsessed with 80s tween comedies.

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Why am I one of seven people signed on right now? Stupid farmers.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

It's a glorious day.

DST is finally here.

12. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

IIRC, Kirk called him out on his happiness at the end of that episode. Trekkies, wasn't this one of seemingly many where Spock and Kirk were forced to fight to the death?

Draft saved Draft deleted