1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man, I'm gonna be rich!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hockeybeat, Jun 24, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Nothing bad can happen if I respond to this e-mail, can it? I'm gonna cash in, and be on rich motherfucker...

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I guess we'll be able to dispense with the whole subscriptions and ad things after you cash in, right?

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Mr. Pui sounds like such a nice man.

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

He certainly has manners. He started by introducing himself.

5. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

You've got a long way to go to be as lucky as I've been. Already in June I've won lotteries in Switzerland, Ireland, England and Nigeria.

6. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Didn't someone here once play along with one of these fucksticks? It got to be pretty entertaining.

7. John

John Well-Known Member

Cheung's a great guy. We went to college together (Sigma Nus for LIFE!). I hope you don't mind that I passed along your e-mail address.

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Not one of us. There is a web site tho about it, if I can remember it or find it.

9. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

You're absolutely right, and it was one of the funniest things I've ever read, I'm gonna try and find it now.

10. you would think that at least the Iraqi official cited would be on the military deck of cards created by the DOD and the White House.

But at least I found "Chemical Alli"

11. chazp

chazp Active Member

[blue]30%? Play hard ball with him and hold for a 50/50 split. Whats a few more million to a nice guy like Mr. Pui.[/blue]

Draft saved Draft deleted