1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man card burning party, my house tonight!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

To me, that one is more important than anything else you listed. Shows you are domesticated.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Really.

At least go into the weekend assuming you are going to have such a wild time you'd be too embarrassed to look any member of her family in the eye for a couple years or so.

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

At least think of a story beforehand to explain her newly-acquired limp.

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

First time at my place, not the first time at her place. She being out in the 'burbs and all.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

There's a reason you're my idle...

6. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

Also, if you do go to the party next weekend, don't take your shirt off while in the John and save women and children from fire first.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

If you are going to present her with the toiletries on arrival you might get her a house dress as well for lounging.

Have you thought about a parting gift for Sunday? Maybe take some pictures and present her with a scrap book of the weekend upon check out on Sunday night.

Breakfast sounds good. These days most girls really like fried food.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh, and spray your cologne on her clothes. That way she'll have your scent for days..

9. John

John Well-Known Member

And I hope by the end of the weekend, one of you has peed on the other.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Girls do not like the wet spot so be a gentlemen and take that side of the bed.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Be sure you lounge around in your living room in a stained T-shirt and shorts with holes in them. That will show her that you are comfortable being yourself around her

12. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Right as you serve the white zin, crack off a window-rattling fart. Then she'll feel free to do the same, making her feel less awkward in a strange place.

Draft saved Draft deleted