1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Madden 07 for XBox

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Jan 8, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I've always been a big Madden fan and played a bunch of the games on PS2, and now I just got the '07 version for my new XBox 360. The bad news is you don't have nearly the control you do on PS2, as far as franchise mode, player attributes and no fantasy draft. Is there a cheat code(s) or a different version available for stuff like that?

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

There's a fantasy draft mode in 07 for the ps2, I'm pretty sure of it.

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

The PS version have all that stuff, but I can't find anything for the XBox. Ugh.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The PS2 and XBox versions of Madden, as well as NCAA 07, have more bells and whistles than the PS3 and 360 versions. Part of it is that EA is trying to make more money by making some things -- extra stadiums, alternate uniforms, etc. -- downloadable. So not only are you paying $60 for the game, you're paying a few bucks here and there for stuff that used to be free. It's a new revenue stream.
    Part of it is also that programmers are still learning to work with the new technology. They have all this extra power with the new systems, but they're scaling down the games while they figure out how to include everything -- or at least that's the excuse when they make the downloadable stuff available a month after the game is released.

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

When and how can you download this stuff?

6. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

you can download alternate unis(they actually made those free) on xbox marketplace. you need xbox live to do it though.

p.s. EA sucks

7. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Fuckin' ridiculous. You don't know how pissed I was when I found out I couldn't do a fantasy draft.

Draft saved Draft deleted