1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost Finale

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by StormSurge, May 23, 2007.

1. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

Noteworthy that Charlie fulfilled one part of Desmond's vision, but the other half. Claire and Aaron being lifted into a helicopter should still becoming right?

Walt's presence is interesting because wasn't there something dark about him?

2. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i think the something dark about him was that he's two years older and supposedly only 90 days have passed. so he looked a little strange.

you have to wonder if michael and walt will ever come back into the picture. i assume walt's appearance was all in john's head, right? but if not it means walt and michael are still on the island. or else they went home and restarted normal life, in which case they will have some 'splaining to do as to why they didn't send help.

3. CaliforniaRed

CaliforniaRed Member

I took Walt's apperance to mean he's dead... at least hasn't that been the MO when the Losties (and Ben) see old friends/relatives that no one else can see?

4. I think the smoke monster shapeshifter can take many forms ... based on the person it's trying to manipulate.

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Well, the guy is "of New York" and it is in a Los Angeles newspaper. So I'd think he's more than just "local man found dead"

6. Hoo

Hoo Active Member

Good point, except being "of New York" doesn't rule out that he was found dead in the L.A. area.

7. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

The coffin contains Michael. Neither a friend or relative. And wasn't he from NY? And who else would be in state at a black-run funeral parlor that was clearly shown to be located in a black neighborhood?

8. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I just watched the whole thing on my computer. Wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted