1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost canceled... after season 5

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by steveu, May 4, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not dumping on anyone who likes the show. Where did I dump on anyone? Did I say ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS SHOW IS A BASEMENT-DWELLING LOSER WHO WEIGHS MORE THAN COMIC BOOK GUY? No. I've said many times that the show was a perfect one-year show ruined by its out-of-the-box success. I clicked on here to learn about the final plan for the show and yeah, I saw Mr. I's post and decided to respond.

Relax. I just don't like Lost. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fetch me a Killians.

2. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Member

Sure thing, BYH. Your Killian's is on the way. I wasn't trying to stir anything up.

I'm actually happy there's an end date in sight. I'm hoping it will keep things sharp in terms of the storyline. I wish more shows would have an ending firmly in mind instead of trying to milk so many seasons out of a story that it becomes a convoluted mess (see Files, X).

I love the show, but I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I think all the people who tuned out in frustration last season are going to regret it, because this season has been almost 100 percent gold, IMO.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Oh, there's an idea whose time has come. I don't know who Santa is, but Charlie is definitely an elf. And Sawyer is the elf with a bad attitude.

Hope you're right though, Inky.

Draft saved Draft deleted