1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost 5/15

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, May 16, 2008.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I think they are also thinking of letting people buy the old DVDs, get caught up and then jump into the mix.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Fans also bitched because ABC would hype up a new episode, and it would just be a highlights package with one new brief scene thrown in.

3. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Go to tv.com and you'll never be duped again sir.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I've pretty much figured it out already. And I think ABC learned their lesson somewhat. There haven't been any 'Revelations' this season.

5. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Watching the Celtics/Stones game. I have to wait an entire day now to catch this on ABC.COM.

Damn.

I'll check back tomorrow after a watch it.

6. clarkington

clarkington Member

Don't be in any hurry. The two-hour finale is next Thursday. I made same mistake earlier in the night, actually, then remembered we still have one more week until the gloriousness.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

why does everyone think jin is dead? i think he is alive on the island.

8. jps

jps Active Member

Dude -- I thought you might be on an island somwhere ... good to see you're back online. Trip done with?

9. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Same here.

10. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Because Sun cried at his headstone like he was dead, not just on the island.

11. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Yeah, there was a whole lot of genuine grief about him being gone as in dead, not gone as in might be able to see him again some day.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

well, he is as good as dead to her if he is on the island and she is in china.

Draft saved Draft deleted