1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost 2/07/08

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That was a fake wreck, because the entire plane was in one piece. And we know the main fuselage and the tail section weren't together when the plane hit the island.

That had to be a flashback, but why was the physicist crying over the news there were no survivors?

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

It has to be a fake wreck. The original pilot of the plane called and said the picture they were showing wasn't the pilot, so someone planted that person there.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Best guess is that Riddick works for Dharma and the group was sent to get Ben for the murder of the earlier group. But, eventually, something goes bad, the survivors are hiding from Dharma and maybe some other folks and what this means for the 6, umm, I don't know.
    But, this, as they say, sets up the rest of the season.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

given that they have been gone for about 90 days, are the new 4 from a time in the future, or is everyone operating on the same time?

5. Sly

Sly Active Member

I guess I do have to say it's not surprising that Ben has been hiding a man in the boat.

(Uh, sorry, couldn't resist.)

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Anybody else notice the bitchin' leisure suit Ben was wearing in that picture? Looked like it was from the Herb Tarlek Collection.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

And way back in the very first episode, wasn't the pilot dead in the cockpit when Jack and Kate found it in the jungle? They talked to the co-pilot, IIRC, but wasn't the pilot dead in the seat next to him?

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I didn't see anything before this season except last year's finale.

9. I would have to think everyone is working on the same time, but I believe Matthew Fox has been quoted as saying there will be time travel (or something to that affect). It sure would blow everything out of the water if they really did come from a different time, making the flashback discussed above (plane under the seas) a possible flashforward. I really hope they don't do that though, it would make the show nearly impossible to follow.

10. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

The scenes of the plane wrecked under water are flashbacks. Remember when Naomi first landed in the last season? She said "There were no survivors of flight 815." I dont understand what the hell is going on, but those are definitely flashbacks.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Right, somebody planted a plane and sent out that footage so people would quit looking for the real 815.

12. Sly

Sly Active Member

Yeah, cause it's very easy to follow now.

Draft saved Draft deleted