1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for Help: Sports Books Made Into Movies

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Gold, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

You know, I'm sure he did a lot of things with/to Heidi Fleiss' coochie, but I highly doubt running around with it on his head was one of them.....at least, if he did, I never saw it on YouTube.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

That's more how I envisioned Rosie O'Donnell's beaver would look, to be honest.

And no, I don't envision such things on a regular basis.

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Great book.

I actually read The Boys of Winter by Wayne Coffey, which is about the Miracle on Ice. Solid book, pretty short, has a lot of biographical facts and does a great job of telling the story.

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Fear Strikes Out.

I'm reminded of this because I just watched "The Sopranos" episode where Janice finds Tony's 7th-grade book report on that subject while digging through their dead mom's crap in the basement after Janice almost got caught loking for the purported hidden stash of money.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Even now, the thought of Anthony Perkins portraying a major-league baseball player is absurd.

Due to that, FSO was even more bizarre than "Tall Story".

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Uh, Tom Sawyer would fall under the same category as Friday Night Lights. So would Huck Finn

Draft saved Draft deleted