1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Look at my (Anthony) Weiner

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CarltonBanks, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Seems like Mr. Weiner could possibly be in a bit of a "pickle."

http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/05/28/weinergate-congressman-claims-facebook-hacked-as-lewd-photo-hits-twitter/

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Would love a Weiner scandal -- if just for the double entendres.

A little hard to believe, though.

3. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

That's what I thought, too. But on Redstate.com they are talking about how they are scrubbing the net of this woman (the reciepient) and show how improbable his account was hacked.

http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2011/05/28/anthony-weiner-and-his-eponymous-twitter-hack/

I seriously hope this story has legs because this obnoxious little douche deserves everything he gets.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Accepting his version, that he was hacked, is easier to accept if you don't know anything about Twitter.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

OK, so I guess I could see how you could publicly tweet something instead of sending a direct message, but how does yfrog work?

Can you make a picture on there private for one intended recipient?

6. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

What's more likely? A media-savvy congressman publicly messaging a picture of his underwear erection to a random college student or his account being hacked (which happens, despite HH's assertions)?

But I'm glad you came with Doucheturd Breitbart and Redstate as your sources. Makes it easier to mock you.

POLITICO! was more skeptical.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/55877.html

7. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Apparently this woman (who received the tweet) has posted that Weiner was her "boyfriend" before. And, of course, the first step is to marginalize the messenger, right secretariat? Not gonna work, big boy.

8. secretariat

Stop talking. I'm too busy mocking you.

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Back in your stall, Triple Crown winner.

10. secretariat

Too bad I'm not Carlton. Then I could tell you to blow me and get away with it.

11. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

I'll be shocked if it wasn't Breitbart who hacked the account in the first place.

Totally shocked.

12. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

This was a few days ago..

The aggressive response by Breitbart makes sense because they can't debate facts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.