1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LOL!!! Brady Quinn Wins the Maxwell Award

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sportsbruh, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

This is the biggest Joke of the Year. Brady said himself that he deserved it. Wow!

Those Notre Dame players/fans/stans are demented. I'm going to enjoy watching the Heisman Announcement this Saturday. Let's see if Brady will be as enthusiastic as Troy Smith in (obvious) defeat.

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Best QB to never win a bowl game or beat his arch-rival as a four-year starter?

At least Elway had one win over California.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

All true.

Much better NFL prospect, though . . . Quinn will win the dollar derby, hands down.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, Matt Millen has been watching NBC-TV all fall, and he's just about convinced on Quinn. The funny thing is, you never hear a bad word about him!! ::)

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

And one hell of a forgotten comeback drive in an oh-so-close attempt to win a second in a very controversial 1982 finish. ::)

6. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

If Brady Quinn gets drafted by the Lions, he'll never become great. He better pull a Eli Manning and ask for a trade because the minute he enters that Lions locker room, he'll be cursed.

7. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

Quinn is so OVERRATED. The League will find out - the hard way. I suspect he will Waltz in with a $80 Mill deal. That'll leave alot of people pissed at Mario Williams.

Troy Smith Slay-ed Brady Quinn in last years Fiesta Bowl. He Beat him down so bad it was comical.

I've watched Quinn sitting on the sideline disheveled and perplexed. I NEVER seen Troy with that look.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Troy'll LOVE Canada.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

And Darren McFadden is a better football player than both of them.

10. BullBoi

BullBoi New Member

That hate is just gonna eat you up inside, son.

11. KnuteRockne

KnuteRockne Member

Why is it that whenever a team or player is considered better than Notre Dame, you attribute it to "hate"? Do you really not believe that someone can look at a Notre Dame player and a player from another school and not honestly assess the other team's player as being better? It happens, you know. There are no Notre Dame quarterbacks in the NFL right now. None. So are all the NFL scouts "haters"?

God, Notre Dame fans drive me absolutely crazy sometimes.

How can you be in this business with those kind of blinders on is beyond me.

Notre Dame doesn't get respect from people? Notre Dame doesn't DESERVE respect. Every time your Irish step on the field against a big-boy team, they look like the junior varsity.

12. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

And Adrian Peterson is the best player in the country.

Draft saved Draft deleted