1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Listen: No more gay man sex in the bathrooms, alright?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bucknutty, Jul 5, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

"I'm not an expert on public toilet sex," said Trantalis, "but there are those who would say one minute would be enough. Or 30 seconds."

And in some cases, 8 seconds.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

You're just impatient.

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

This is simply amazing. They should try to make it a tourist destination.

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Maybe those people looking for restroom sex should go to China?

They're flush with pride in a southwestern Chinese city where a recently-opened porcelain palace features an Egyptian facade, soothing music and more than 1,000 toilets spread out over 32,290 square feet.

Officials in Chongqing are preparing to submit an application to Guinness World Records to have the free four-story public bathroom listed as the world's largest, the state-run China Central Television reported Friday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070706/ap_on_fe_st/china_largest_bathroom_1;_ylt=AptA0maNnVEGfSi66_lDWwME1vAI

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

So what kind of music does an anti-gay robo-toilet play?

Toby Keith? Or, appropriately enough since it's Florida, Anita Bryant?

6. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

More likely Eminem.

7. KG

KG Active Member

Thirty seconds!? One minute? Is he freaking crazy?

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

We have those toilets downtown here and they've had the opposite effect from what was intended. Regular people can't use them because they're filled with either hookers or druggies -- who have even MORE privacy in these things because they fully close. The city spent a fortune on them and is now going to take them out.

One time I had to go to the bathroom so badly during a night of drinking that I stood outside one until it timed out and opened. These two junkie guys just looked annoyed at me and pushed the button to close the door again.

9. this wouldn't be an issue if it were hot lesbians or even a heterosexual couple. This dude really needs to get over himself.

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Interesting

Well, that is quite a change from the public toilets I experience. Those could easily be described as porcelein holes in the grown in which you just squatted over. I could never bring myself to use one.

11. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Over/under on this guy getting caught with a dick in his mouth? Three months?

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I would say up the butt, Bob.

Draft saved Draft deleted