1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsey Lohan's walk through hell comes to a self-discovery conclusion

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ScribePharisee, Aug 3, 2008.

1. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

Reckon this had everything to do with her previous run of inner struggles? Seems as though it's true, even if it isn't the cops' business.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-fires-back-at-police-gay-remark/11522?nc

2. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

She's waiting to get paid for the gay exclusive

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

She does look happy in the photo.

4. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

LOOKS like romance for movie babe LINDSAY LOHAN really does Mean Girls—she’s about to “tie-the-knot” with her lover.

I can reveal that Lindsay will come out and declare her eternal love for sweetheart SAM RONSON at a private ceremony in LA later this year.

I'm told the smitten pair will exchange vows to stay together for LIFE.

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES: Lindsay & Sam together

Lindsay Lohan slideshow
    Lindsay's mum Dina has told pals that she wants to "welcome Sam into the family" with a lavish do, including drinks and canapes for Li-Lo's pals and relatives.

The 22-year-old Freaky Friday star has been shopping for a white mini-dress for the occasion —and I hear she's chosen a very bridal-looking one by Chanel.

And crop-haired DJ Sam, 30, has joked that she'll wear a black groom-style suit complete with a TOP HAT.

I got my computer whizz to show you on the left what the bride and "groom" would look like on their big day.

My source revealed: "Dina is still working on the date of the party but it's looking like towards the end of the year.

"Lindsay's new album Spirit In The Dark is out in November, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's around then.

"They've been keeping the relationship quiet for months and trying to pass each other off as ‘just good friends'.

"But they've decided it isn't a fling, it's for life— so they want to make their romance public."

I'm sure the "wedding" will produce something very beautiful.

And by that I mean, the honeymoon video. What? Come on guys, we were all thinking
    http://blogs.notw.co.uk/showbiz/2008/08/lindsay-lohan-s.html

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hey, db:

How about just posting a link or at least have an intro that says this story is on celebblogs.com instead of every post seeming to be written by you.

6. ScribePharisee

Just thinking: Lohan is always mentioned in connection with her mom. I wouldn't be caught dead watching her show; but it seems as though there's no FATHER in her life.

I think it's been proven that while single-parent families can and do raise good secure kids, it's a great deal more difficult. And, statistics have shown that father-less homes lead to more problems with the kids than those with dads at home.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So her mom made her gay?

8. ScribePharisee

Where were the male role models?

9. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

At the other end of the restraining order.

10. ScribePharisee

See? Dysfunctional male relationships can lead to a hate of men.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Dennis Quaid in The Parent Trap
    Mark Harmon in Freaky Friday
    Michael Keaton in Herby Fully Loaded ....

12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Another yawn inducing thread.

I thought this board was rid of trash.

Draft saved Draft deleted