1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsey Lohan called on the carpet

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jul 28, 2006.

1. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

oh the hell with Dina Lohan.

LL was hot when she had big cans.

Now she's a skeleton.

2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I agree, it's to bad her career and life apparently aren't going the direction of Scarlett Johansson because with a little bit of maturity and better parents it probably could have.

3. Song Seven

Song Seven Member

correct, and not picking up horseshit roles like "car 54" would have helped immensely.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I still like her, I hope she snaps out of this soon. Girl needs an intervention.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ummm, no. While she had big cans, she has never been hot...

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Is there anything funnier than her claim that she was working for 12 hours in 105 degree weather, like she was some sort of migrant farm worker picking grapes? I would bet her salary that she spent every second in an air conditioned luxury trailer but for the moment or two that she was filming a scene.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

hahahahahaha -- a studio exec telling an actor how to behave!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

AOL/People

Veteran character actor William H. Macy says he respects Lindsay Lohan's talent – but not her behavior.

"You can't show up late," Macy, 56, told reporters Thursday at a Los Angeles junket promoting his new movie, Everyone's Hero. "It's very, very disrespectful."

Macy, who shares a scene with Lohan, 20, in the upcoming Emilio Estevez-directed drama Bobby, called the actress a "huge talent," but echoed the sentiments expressed in a letter sent to her recently by a studio chief who blasted her work ethic.

The letter came from James G. Robinson, CEO of Morgan Creek Productions, which is producing Lohan's film Georgia Rule. Macy's wife, Felicity Huffman, also stars in the movie.

"I think what an actor has to realize (is that) when you show up an hour late, 150 people have been scrambling to cover for you," Macy told reporters Thursday. "There is not an apology big enough in the world to have to make 150 people scramble. It's nothing but disrespect. And Lindsay Lohan is not the only one. A lot of actors show up late as if they're God's gift to the film. It's inexcusable, and they should have their asses kicked."

When asked about Lohan's work on Bobby, Macy paused and said, "She was pretty late."

He added, "I worry about these young kids – 15, 18, 20 years old – who in the span of one year become millionaires and powerhouses. It's too much power for a kid that age to handle."

Macy, who has starred in films including Fargo and The Cooler, also defended his Magnolia costar Tom Cruise – recently bashed for his own behavior – as "not late."

A rep for Lohan was not immediately available for comment.

Draft saved Draft deleted