1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsey Lohan called on the carpet

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jul 28, 2006.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0728061lohan1.html

If she had received this kind of dressing-down from responsible parents at the age of 12, they probably wouldn't be in this fix.

By the way, a friend of mine was in LA three weeks ago, and saw her in a restaurant having lunch with Kate Moss. He said both of them looked skeletal. Lunch must be a pack of saltines.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Sent to the... gulp.. Chateau Marmont.

Creepy

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Nice letter, though. Right between the eyes.

4. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

He don't like, he don't like, he don't like... (points mike to the SportsJournalists.com crowd to have it sing the next line)

5. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

How much partying do you have to do to end up in a hospital? I mean, I drink like a viking, and so do many of my boys...but I've never ended up in a hospital. That's just nuts.

6. Jones

Jones Active Member

That dumb bitch is Damaged in ways that even a bunch of reprobates like Black Flag can never know.

7. leo1

leo1 Active Member

that's pretty cool, telling these spoiled whiny arrogant bitches that they need to take responsibility for their actions.

now let's see if the studio has balls enough to follow up and fire her if she doesn't change her schtick.

8. I think she needs a good spanking ...
    ;)

9. Mutah

Mutah Member

Hmmm. She's called on the carpet. Okay... I can't hear "Lindsay Lohan" and "carpet" in the same sentence without publicly stating that at the very least they match the curtains.

10. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Paging Boots to the Lindsay Lohan thread.  Boots to the Lohan thread please.

(Edited to put proper quote into thread)

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What's boots gonna add? He never even sees the carpet.

12. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I have her in a death pool. She's progessing nicely.

Draft saved Draft deleted