1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsay Lohan appears to be doing great

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Lindsay Lohan is a talented actress. Not high on her singing but she's not bad there, either.

People take joy in her failures but I find it very sad that she can't get it together. She's going to die very young if she keeps hanging around the wrong people who allow her, maybe even encourage her, to give in to her addiction.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Take a look at People this week. Losers from reality shows dot the pages and the clown car vagina is on the cover saying her boobs are real and she only had a tummy tuck.

Snooki, The Situation, Olivia Palermo, Kardashian, Gosselin. Doesn't take much to be considered a "star".

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

In addition to being a great phrase, "Clown Car Vagina" is another can't-miss fantasy team name.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I thought Michelle Duggar was Clown Car Vagina. Kate had hers via C-section.

Yes, I know that.

5. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

Agreed. She IS talented. That's what makes her story so tragic. Such a waste.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Every single time we have this thread, I see people arguing that Lohan is very talented. I don't really understand where that comes from.

Because she's a redhead with large breasts? Because she read lines Tina Fey wrote in Mean Girls?

Hint: If you invoke Freaky Friday, you've lost the argument.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

SHE PLAYED TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN 'THE PARENT TRAP'!!

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I thought she was great in Mean Girls. I'm not saying she's the next Meryl Streep, but this seems insane to say today, but she kind of had a cool wholesome vibe that you only see with a few of the top actresses. I remember watching Mean Girls and thinking of Witherspoon in Election. Granted, Election was 1,000 times better than Mean Girls, but I thought Lohan had that kind of potential.

Of course, six or so years later people are saying she's perfect to play Linda Lovelace, so I guess a lot changes.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The really sad thing is that this woman has money, looks, and could have a career that many people would kill for. Yet, she's going to blow it all. And for what? The next high.

10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Anyone else hoping Secret Santa gives spnited a lifetime subscription to People Magazine for Christmas this year?

:)

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

BTW, that People magazine cover? Photoshopped to hell and back.
    http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/09/kate-gosselin-looks-great-on-magazine-covers/

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I still like it, though. A lot.

Draft saved Draft deleted