1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Limbaugh: Press dumping on Grossman because he's white

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Limbaugh has done such a good job of blurring the line between what he really believes and what he says just for attention. Whoever said that Limbaugh hasn't mentioned McNabb in the past few years doesn't listen often. Believe me, there aren't many people on this site that have listened to Rush as often as I have. He's completely off his rocker, pandering to the basest of the base with that comment. He's a cartoon of what he was, and even people way more conservative than I am are fed up with him. Robin Williams wasn't as close to the cartoon of Popeye as Limbaugh is to what he used to be.

2. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

You know why the football world is so down on Michael Vick right now? Because his great-great-great-grandfather was half-white. Megadittos!

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm just glad he didn't make this comment on an ESPN set, even if it meant making him squirm in the chair next to Michael Irvin. Because that man never should have been hired to do a sports TV show in the first place.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Yeah, he's no Michael Irvin, a champion of racial harmony. ::)

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

If you're defending Rush, pallister, you need to go find another hill to die on. Jesus Christ.

6. Never, ever post before the maid gets back from the Gas 'n Sip parking lot with your little blue babies.
    Rule No. 4.

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Yeah, Rush cares a lot about what happens in a forum of journalists.

8. Depends on how stoned he is, or how well things went on his last trip to the Dominican.

9. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

We've come so far, what with two black coaches in the Super Bowl.

10. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Fixed that for you.

11. boots

boots New Member

Rush should just shut the fuck up. Grossman gets dumped on because HE SUCKS! His hue has nothing to do with it.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

What's the difference between Rush Limbaugh and the Hindenburg?

One's a Nazi gasbag. The other was a blimp.

Draft saved Draft deleted