1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LiLo: Coke is it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, May 7, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Yeah, this is tabloid junk, but I couldn't pass up posting it :)

LINDSAY Lohan, fresh from rehab, has been pictured taking part in a marathon cocaine binge. (includes pics)
    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml
    Watch the youtube video instead:
    (via Defamer)

"When she is on coke, which is most of the time, all the attention has to be on her.

"I have lost count of the number of times I have watched as she stripped naked in front of everyone.

"Then she loves to check herself out in the mirror as she parades around with her boobs hanging out.
    "She has told me that she has slept with James Blunt, Jude Law, Calum Best, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and James Franco," admitted the friend.

"She loves Brits and has told me she has slept with the singer James Blunt a few times over the past month.

"The last time was on April 15 after another house party. I think they went back to a hotel together afterwards. She is very protective over him and when she heard I had met him she sent me a text saying, ‘Stay away from him Bitch, he is mine.'

"Lindsay told me she has messed around with Leonardo DiCaprio a while ago too but claimed that she didn't sleep with him.

"She also flew to New York about two months ago to go to bed with Jude Law.

Last November she slept with Calum Best. She didn't tell me if he was any good but she is usually too wasted to know what is going on anyway."

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This is really disappointing.

You'd think as strung out on coke as she is, a normal guy would have a shot at her.

Instead, she's sticking to celebs.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

At this rate she'll be shagging Sportsbruh in 2009.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm stunned by this news.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Where are the pics of her stripping to her thong and blowing lines off a magazine?

Anyway, who gives a shit if she likes to do drugs? I could care less if she's doing lines off Neil Patrick Harris's ass. It means absolutely nothing to anybody except her, her friends and her family.

When she dies of an overdose, it's a story. Until then, just show me your cooter.

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Here's a man with class

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

WHO GIVES A SHIT!

8. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

You stay classy LL.

9. First time I have laughed out loud at a post on this site in a long time!

That kind of an attitude will earn you an editorship at the Daily News!

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Don't blame him. He's a bit frantic since he learned the smack down thread wasn't an ode to onanism.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

What can I say? I'm bitter about the whole thing. ;)

12. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Exactly.

Draft saved Draft deleted