1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Liberals! Your domestic partner (wife or otherwise) will love this for V Day!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Feb 13, 2007.

1. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

[​IMG]

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

That's a pretty cool bear.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

What Yawn neglected to tell us is that this bear is the one he had sent to his beloved indiansnetwork.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

And Yawn conveniently left for the day without producing a single name off his list of communists. What a surprise.

5. jboy

jboy Guest

Um, yeah. I know this section is anything goes, but there is some far out stuff on this thread.

Oh, and Yawn, if you don't get that andyouare? is just messing with you, you're even dumber than I thought you were.

And mark me down for two bears.

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Re: Liberals! Your domestic partner (wife or otherwise) will love this for V Day

Yawn and Old_Tony get to work....

[​IMG]

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Man, Hannity is wearing PLEATED pants. He is off the SC best-dressed list permanently. Moddy's the only man allowed to wear pleated pants on my best-dressed list.

8. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Re: Liberals! Your domestic partner (wife or otherwise) will love this for V Day

...while the Fenian collective, in from the fields, repudiates the cultural oppression of all petit-bourgeois dilettante reactionaries.

[​IMG]

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You know....Germany kicked Russia's ass until well, as Marge Schott said, Hitler went too far....so Communism can't claim they didn't have a little luck.

Of course, that luck came from the fact that America was somewhat distracting Hitler's other flank, helping the gutsy British and bailing out the French pussies.

Yes, Fenian. French pussies.

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

[​IMG]

11. Re: Liberals! Your domestic partner (wife or otherwise) will love this for V Day

http://users.pandora.be/stalingrad/
    Invasion of Europe -- June 6, 1944.
    World War II -- Brought To You By Elmer's.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

We're still waiting on Yawn to produce his list of board communists. Yawn, if you're so sure there really are, why aren't you listing them?

Draft saved Draft deleted