1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Liberal Media - Iraq Redux

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lamar Mundane, Feb 11, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

What does that mean? How do we go from calling you out for the ridiculous argument of using ratings as a legitimizing factor to you saying liberalism died, which it clearly hasn't? Watch out Yawn, you're spinning so many webs with lies and generalizations and overdramatics that you're going to hang yourself.

I'll be happy to help, though.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

difference is they eventually were proven to be smart or talented.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

With that bit of idiocy, no further questions, your honor.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

5. printdust

printdust New Member

I'm sure Sean Hannity is laughing as he cashes his paycheck and examines his influence against would-be political pundits on this board. Gee, what a waste of time.

6. Influence?
    Telling people who already agree with him that they're right?
    Influence?
    The paycheck, I'll grant you, but influence? Over whom?

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Idiots like Yawn.

8. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

I'd bet that Hannity has received a few letters from Yawn that make the correspondence in Eminem's "Stan" seem tame.

9. This drives me crazy. From the WaPo today"
    "(The moves are) all designed to convince Tehran that "we have options" and are prepared to use them, a senior administration official said.
    "We're a power, too," is the message to Tehran, the official said. "Your power is not unlimited. You can't go anywhere and do anything you want."

Leave aside the pathetic faux insecurity of how the poor embattled USA isn't gonna take it any more. That's grist for the idiots. Give me one good goddam reason why any editor or reporter would grant anyone anonymity in order to print this bit of banality.

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Misguided children of the weakling media attend Yawn's re-education camp.

[​IMG]

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

[​IMG]

Your liberal mini-lesson for the day.....

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Proof's in the numbers. It's kind of like elections...popular vote by ratings. Truth has a way of attracting them.

Draft saved Draft deleted