1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Letterman Destroying Paris Hilton Tonight

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

They weren't safe for work? They were all fully clothed.

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

I'm a definite 5 star member of the club too...she's not ugly but I don't find anything attractive about her.

And yes, I've had women much more attractive than Ms. Hilton, and I married one of them.

3. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Agreed. I don't find her attractive at all. Her personality more than anything else makes her hideous.

4. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I don't see how anyone can find Paris Hilton appealing at all, on any sort of level. Physically, she's waaaaaay too skinny, she's got a screwed up eye and she wears too much makeup and dresses trashy. On top of all that, she's dumb, shallow, self-centered, irresponsible, immature, lacking compassion and a sense of humor. Plus, she's probably got an eating disorder, drug/alcohol problem and STDs. That's a pretty toxic mixture of bad attributes.

5. Mr. Sluggo

Mr. Sluggo Active Member

She's just another coke slut.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'll agree FoF. Paris Hilton is extremely unattractive to me. Nicole Ritchie used to be hot until she stopped eating.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Good god, for a while there I thought you were talking about Annie Coulter.

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Jeez, you're picky.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Really masterful job of walking the tightrope so she wouldn't get up and leave in a huff.

Dave is the king. :)

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

The thought of that festering petrie-dish nightmare stewing in her panties makes me want to wretch. To steal a line from God knows who, she's had more men in her than a Trojan horse, more hands up her dress than Miss Piggy.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Who are you, and what did you do with Yawn?

12. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

She's had more rubbers in her than a Walgreens.......

Draft saved Draft deleted