1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lena Dunham has near-constant urinary tract infections

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

She's a horrible person, but I would have been more than happy to bring her back from the bar in my day. She looks fine.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I am repulsed by her because of her crude persona, her frequent flyer status at the gyno and (yes Dick) what she did to her sister.

3. Dick Whitman

I agree with you. That's why I think it's unnecessary to bag on her looks, which seem perfectly within normal range to me. If she had Amy Schumer's personality, people would be talking about how "curvy" and "real" she is.

I'm guessing that not all of the waist lines here are exactly up to code, either.

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm way too hot for her ...

SpeedTchr likes this.
  5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

That's a great line, and I'm going to steal it.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Will never understand the current rage for women to have shoulder tattoos or just tattoos in general. I'm pretty much anti-tattoo in general, but on women they look particularly low rent -- unless you're a tat artist, punk rocker or someone of that scene, and I guess dunham is.

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The calf tattoo on women -- or anyone, really -- is pretty tacky. Of course, I have two inside biceps tattoos my own self for family reasons and will have two more to round out my ink.

9. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

QUOTE="Just the facts ma am, post: 4101017, member: 30386"]How fortunate I am to be a 62 year old man and not be ridiculed because of my spindly legs or pot belly.[/QUOTE]

Start posting pics of your spindly legs or pot belly on instagram and see if you're not ridiculed.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I have no scientific laws or precepts to my name, but I do have what I refer to as "Doctorquant's Conjecture," which is this: The more help you need to achieve hotness, the less help a tattoo is going to be.

11. Dick Whitman

I find well-placed ones pretty attractive, actually. Shows you she's got some personality to her.

12. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

What's that design on her arm say about her personality?

Draft saved Draft deleted