1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leftover Pizza Question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Incaviglia, Jul 6, 2008.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Once the pizza has cooled down from its original trip to the oven, it's time to throw it out.

Cold pizza is fail.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I have to say that's a very conservative approach to leftovers, T.

3. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

This kind of fits. ...

My buddy sent me this commercial (
    ) in college, and I'd forgotten about it until now. I think it's hilarious. The look on the dude's face is priceless.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Fuck that. I just get KFC. After I'm done with the breasts and thighs there's a greasy box for me to put my bone in.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Careful you don't leave the box where a dog could get ahold of it then. The thin, brittle bone could be dangerous for housepets.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Whatever trips your trigger

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

:D :D :D

9. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I consider myself an expert on pizza. But this is one I can not answer. I always eat it within 24 hours.

10. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I would argue that it is the liberal position. Instead of being fiscally responsible with his resources and enjoying perfectly good food, Tony is quick to discard it. He is costing the taxpayers of the nation of Old_Tony more in the expense of paying for future meals then he would if he simply lived within his means. Throwing out his leftover pizza is not only sacrilegious, but constitutes a defacto tax increase.

Draft saved Draft deleted