1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lawrence Taylor Arrested for Rape

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, May 6, 2010.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Look who your quoting

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Point is over

here, and you missed it

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I wish we could bet money on stuff like "Drip will the poster to use the "I'm skeptical, because LT can get all the pussy he wants' defense for a rape charge."

Of course, I don't know how the house would make any money. It would be Secretariat at the Belmont odds.

4. And I could clean up by betting on who is the poster most likely to shit on other posters rather than advance the discussion.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, in fairness, the last time drip faced this dilemma, the police released him in an hour with a full apology and a get-out-of-jail-free card good for one felony of his choice.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Is there a thread anywhere we're not doing therapy?

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Some additional details including that the girl is 16 ...

http://www.northjersey.com/news/Police_Giants_Hall_of_Famer_Lawrence_Taylor_arrested_in_New_York_rape.html

The story making the rounds on NY talk radio is that the pimp "presented" the girl to LT...who apparently is going to claim he did not know she was underage.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

No. Now put the damn electrodes on!

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Waylon, since it seems I am reluctantly going to be taking up permanent residence inside your head, is it OK if I set up my TiVo in there? After awile, all the Notre Dame posters and first year Property Law books kind of get a little overwheming for a simpleton like me.

10. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

It's about time he got caught. He raped 300-pound grown men for the better part of 13 years in the NFL.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Does anyone think there is even the slightest chance Goodell has Taylor's bust taken out of Canton?

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Not a chance. Nobody carted OJ Simpson's bust out of Canton when he went to jail.

Either way, LT hasn't been convicted of anything, so it's premature.

Draft saved Draft deleted