1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Latest Poll Shows President Bush....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jgmacg, Nov 3, 2006.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Dog, leave Lyman alone. He's having a bad day. People are being mean to him.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Now that's comedy!!!!

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The next time England needs its ass bailed out of a world war, they can pick up the phone and call Luxemborg or Canada.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

With our Fredo's kind of help, maybe they will...

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

What's this, a tag team with Lyman to see which of you can come up with the most irrelevant, asinine statements?

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Considering the collection of marbles you have rumbling around your head which passes for brains, I'll consider that a compliment. And I've yet to see you admit a mistake. Again, thanks for playing.

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Luxembourg will never pick up - they've got Caller ID.

And Canada's MySpace page says, that, okay, Britain's totally hot and stuff, and likes to flirt with them at parties, but that they're really stuck up and don't know what they want.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Call Luxem-borg?
    No way. England has no desire to be assimilated and they realize that if the Borg comes in, resistance is futile.

9. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Hilarious how the world thinks sometimes.

Do I think GWB is a threat to the globe. Ah No.

OBL, KJI. Ah hell yeah.

For the world communities to be scared of the inarticulate one is laughable at best and idiotic at worst.

But if that's what they believe than how can any of us dispute it. The numbers speak for themselves, as does the price of the dollar when they beg the U.S. for help and it's given to them.

The devil's money is always worth more I guess.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

RSC, nothing was said about being "scared" of Fredo. The poll was talking about who they considered to be the most dangerous man in the world and a threat to world peace.

Fredo's up there.

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Luxembourg is a great place to get drunk. And at least it's won more wars than France has in the last 1,000 years.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Of course it's Bush. And it will be the next POTUS.
    The destructive power at the POTUS' command far and away makes him/her the world's most dangerous person.
    Kim Jong-Il can't stack up. He doesn't have the stockpile of armaments or a reliable delivery system.

Draft saved Draft deleted