1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Latest Miley Cyrus photo: Hanoi Montana

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Feb 3, 2009.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Was it because they all looked alike to you?

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

At least she didn't call him a Chinaman -- Steve Kerr.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

She's got miles to go to catch up with Michael Jackson in terms of nutiness as well.

4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Well, she's already white, so she has that part down.

5. pallister

pallister Guest

So, DD, what you're saying is that we need more teen idols with IQs over 140?

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Rehab before age 20.

7. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

That's the way I saw it too. Sure, it's stupid, but people make stupid jokes and make fun of their friends all the time. It just doesn't end up on TMZ. I agree with all of DD's points on the unrealistic expectations. Great post(s).

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i think it's pretty obvious they're all stoned, doing the "china eyed" thing for someone's cell.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

if he started smoking herb, MAYBE he'd be funny.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I still stand by my contention of a few months ago: Billy Ray Cyrus is far creepier than Joe Simpson.

At least Joe is a complete nobody whose daughter was of legal age when he began raving about her tits. Billy Ray is a one-hit wonder who has clearly been figuring out ways to exploit his daughter for another 15 minutes of fame ever since America stopped doing the Achy Breaky.

12. I Digress

I Digress Guest

That's what I thought.. the fact that a 16 year old is clearly altered should be a lot more alarming than her and her friends doing something stupid while with their clearly Asian other friend.

Draft saved Draft deleted