1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Late-night (and some daylight) ramblings

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Doc is on his way home from work right now, but he'll delete the post when he gets home.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Um, no. Seen your work.  Glass houses and all that.  

Enjoy your thread and your evening.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Enjoy your evening, too. :)

P.S. How are all our busy folk tonight? I've worked 31 hours in three days. I'm pretty impressed that I was successful in working my 40 hours in four days because now, I will get to see Doc more quickly Friday.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think we're all doing just fine, Doc. How are you... happy, I hope.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Right now on the radio, Tenille is asking the Captain to do that one more time.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Shit, the Captain is almost 65! I wonder if he still performs his crappy music.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Flash:

Jermaine Stewart says you don't have to take your clothes off to have a good time.

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

That might have been the first post ever made here, by Webby.

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Got any cherry wine?

Man, do I feel like shit. Sunstroke plus hangover equals blech. But I have to motivate myself for leg day and the football game somehow.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You need to stop drinking. Seriously. Because while you may be showing off a bit on here, if you drink half as much as you claim you have a problem.
    I'm sure you will snicker at my advice and you and your playmates will have a snicker fest about ol' Moddy (or old man as one of them called me last night).
    But I'm trying to offer you some sincere advice here.
    Lay off the sauce.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Jesus, Moddy, simmer down. The guys from the office took me out for some farewell beer last night. Thanks for the advice but in this case, you're kinda sticking it where it doesn't belong, OK?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.