1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last movie you watched......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jenny Jobs, Dec 29, 2008.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Finally got around to Captain America: Civil War. Very entertaining, and even thought provoking, but it definitely dropped a notch for not having a strong villain. The airport scene was great and Spider Man stole the show. I thought Black Panther was going to steal it until Parker showed up. I'm looking forward to Spidey's first Marvel standalone film (although I hope they improve upon the suit).

2. I watched the preview and I have Zero clue what that movie is about.

3. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I'm going to a screening of it on Monday. Early reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic are not good, unfortunately.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I was not familiar with the short story on which it's based, but when I read the description of the movie it sounded really intriguing.
    But in the end it's just people in a room talking, which felt unfulfilling.
    I liked the twist. I didn't see that coming.

Some of the performances were bad, and the presence of The Greatest American Hero was very distracting to me.

Great premise and idea. I'd probably watch a sequel even though I didn't like the execution of the movie.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

56 with my name, 191 with the shortened version.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

(My name) appears in at least 16 films and is ranked #641 on our list.
    Other names that rank at #641 include CLARK, FRAN, and MALIK.

9. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

My name is also the title of an all-time classic nominated for six Oscars, winning one, and on AFI's Top 100 list.

10. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Zero with my name, spelled how I spell it. There are a few variations in spelling, with the highest coming in at #300.

11. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

15 films, ranked no. 685

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Mascots on Netflix. It had funny moments but it's not on the level of Best In Show, Might Wind and For Your Considerstion.

Draft saved Draft deleted